My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first subject

+11
AncientCon
StrongSore
DrinkNumber
YoungerMoo
DonkeyWonder
CoinBoredom
AbyssSpark
GasPuss
MisterMonk
MustangBowl
Admin
15 posters
Go down
Admin
Admin
https://mybestdiet.yetkinforum.com

Your first subject Empty Your first subject

Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:25 pm
Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.
MustangBowl

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:38 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
MisterMonk

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:39 pm
Tam-Tam I thought of you and of course prayed for you during the pandemic since it hit a lot of business. My nephew who has his own business was shut down completely because he works sound systems etc for plays and conferences etc and of course with the distancing that was impossible to do. I think he is slowly getting his business going again, but still limited. I'm glad yours is taking off again. Do you do mailings as well?

I do like eating low carb and will continue doing that most of the time, but I want to go back to doing it Intuitively/Mindfully like I did about 18 years ago before I ever heard of anything like IE. Getting back to the WOE today. Funny how at my age that I am learning to do a lot of things when I was younger when they had no names for them. I always say I learned how to gain weight when we were told "Oh you need to eat more and at least eat 3 meals a day". Something I never did until I was in my 20s. I didn't starve myself. I just didn't eat unless I was hungry. I could sit in a restaurant or with friends and just visit with a cold drink and eat nothing just because "I was not hungry". Never thought about how much I weighed as it wasn't a problem until I started following what they called "normal" eating. I hope I can retrain myself to eat only when I am hungry, eat what I want, enjoy and savor it and stop just because I'm satisfied but not full as I have never liked feeling stuffed.
GasPuss

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:40 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
AbyssSpark

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:41 pm
For me it took about 30lbs but I am 5'11"...so I don't know, for you, less than that I guess.
CoinBoredom

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:41 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
DonkeyWonder

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:42 pm
Good for you, Tam Tam! Intermittent fasting isn't for everyone and I understand how your work schedule can interfere. Losing 27 lbs is great.. Weight lost slowly seems to stay off better. IE is very important to me as I have a tendency to eat for social reasons when I'm not hungry and sometimes I eat until I'm stuffed, which leads to weight gain. I'm learning to recognise hunger and fullness.
YoungerMoo

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:43 pm
Also, you can add to your supplements Proviron in low dosage.
DrinkNumber

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:44 pm
10 lbs, from 150 to 140

But I also gained some muscle definition, so that helped people notice too
StrongSore

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:45 pm
I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
AncientCon

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:49 pm
I eat according to the principle of intermittent fasting
PuppetFiend

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:49 pm
Do you have to exercise to lose weight or is watching what you eat enough?
TodayOrphan

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:50 pm
how can u keep a daily routine?
DuffSkyline

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:51 pm
Hi, I am Katerina, I am 25 years old and I know what is needed for a thin waist.
First - steamed food
Second - sports, massage brushes
Third - favorite work
Fourth - a hot shower in the afternoon before meals
Fifth - a glass of fermented baked milk before bedtime
The most important thing is a lot of water
PsychicNasty

Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:52 pm
10 lbs, from 150 to 140

But I also gained some muscle definition, so that helped people notice too
Sponsored content