My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is A Low Carb Alternative To Rice

+4
CaseEmpire
YoungerMoo
MisterMonk
DrinkNumber
8 posters
Go down
DrinkNumber

What Is A Low Carb Alternative To Rice Empty What Is A Low Carb Alternative To Rice

Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:46 pm
What Is A Low Carb Alternative To Rice- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Intermittent fasting is the best
MisterMonk

What Is A Low Carb Alternative To Rice Empty Re: What Is A Low Carb Alternative To Rice

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:16 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
YoungerMoo

What Is A Low Carb Alternative To Rice Empty Re: What Is A Low Carb Alternative To Rice

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:16 pm
how can u keep a daily routine?
YoungerMoo

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:17 pm
Every time I look up these "4 week fat burning meal plans" they are WAY too complicated and seem to cost a lot of money. Is there something I could stick to day after day? Could I fast till 1pm, eat a protein shake + oatmeal/yoghurt etc.... eat a protein bar later and chicken+broccoli+brown rice for dinner?

Does anyone know if a simple routine I can just buy in bulk? Im not lazy, I just don't want to stock a fridge full of random crap if I dont have to...and im a busy guy.

Recommend any good calculators?
CaseEmpire

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:17 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
TodayOrphan

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:58 pm
30 lbs on my 5'7" frame is when people started to notice
GasPuss

I'm currently a college student, and as a college student, I'm limited to what I have available to eat. I don't have any money to go and buy groceries, however I have meal cards at my university to purchase meals on campus. We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long! We have a mini convenience store that has some foods such as cereal and stuff, but only the typical brands such as rice krispies, etc. We do have a "healthy dining" section, but it consists of salads, sandwiches, types of tea, and fruits. I'm a picky eater, and I don't like sandwiches, nor tea. The fruit they have isn't exactly the pick of the litter, so most of the time the fruits have a sour, off taste. The salads come in varieties like plain (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and a tiny bit of cheese), chicken, etc etc. I particularly like plain, but I still don't know what to use for the dressing, They have a caesar dressing that is light and free, so I tend to lean for that.

Would two salads - for lunch and dinner (one salad for each time not two each mealtime!!) and some cereal be a good diet? I can't afford expensive meals, and this seems to fit around my budget. I just want a second opinion on this.
DuffSkyline

I felt it and saw it in 10 lbs no one said anything till after 25. And now I can tell they think I am too thin. BUT it is because they were use to seeing me heavier.
GasPuss

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:59 pm
I've never had to have a meal plan, but I know the first years at my school are obligated to. They don't make it easy to eat well, do they? Salads are a good idea, since college students are notorious for not eating enough vegetables and always gravitating to the fast food type of places. (I can say this, because I'm one too )

Getting enough protein would probably be the biggest issue you'd have to face, I'd say- but the chicken can be good for that. Maybe you could look into saving a tiny bit of money each week to buy some fresh produce/fruits you like at a local market? They're often cheaper than the big supermarkets, and you could keep some healthy snacks in your room that way? Nuts or greek yogurt (if you have a mini-fridge/to go with your cereal!) would be good, quick ways to get more protein, too.
GasPuss

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:59 pm
Don't forget the exercises that work the stomach muscles.
CaseEmpire

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:00 pm
I eat according to the principle of intermittent fasting
DrinkNumber

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:22 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
PuppetFiend

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:23 am
Custom Keto Diet is a program by Rachel Roberts that helps consumers to find the best eating plan for their goals and their food preferences. The program centers around delicious food but doesn't cause the participant to feel as though they are starving themselves or having to give up many of their favourite foods.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum