My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Sweet Foods For Keto Diet

+4
MustangBowl
PuppetFiend
YoungerMoo
CaseEmpire
8 posters
Go down
CaseEmpire

Best Sweet Foods For Keto Diet Empty Best Sweet Foods For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:52 pm
Best Sweet Foods For Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

For me it took about 30lbs but I am 5'11"...so I don't know, for you, less than that I guess.
YoungerMoo

Best Sweet Foods For Keto Diet Empty Re: Best Sweet Foods For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:44 pm
I started at 265 and it took until at least 230 to be noticeable. People really started complimenting me at around 200 because it was undeniable at that point.
PuppetFiend

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:44 pm
HOW TO BREW COFFEE

1. Grind and measure. Use coarse ground coffee that resembles sea salt in your press, and measure 2 tablespoons per 6 ounces of water.

2. Add hot water. Fill the press with hot water that's just off the boil. Make sure to saturate all the grounds.

3. Place plunger and brew. Put the plunger back on the press without pushing it down, and let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.

4. Press and pour. Gently push down the plunger until it reaches the bottom of the press, and enjoy.
MustangBowl

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:45 pm
I recommend Keto along with Apple Cider Vinegar pills!
MisterMonk

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:45 pm
I started at 265 and it took until at least 230 to be noticeable. People really started complimenting me at around 200 because it was undeniable at that point.
TodayOrphan

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:46 pm
I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
MisterMonk

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:46 pm
red rice
CaseEmpire

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:47 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
DuffSkyline

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:22 pm
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
AncientCon

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:23 pm
Hi, I am Katerina, I am 25 years old and I know what is needed for a thin waist.
First - steamed food
Second - sports, massage brushes
Third - favorite work
Fourth - a hot shower in the afternoon before meals
Fifth - a glass of fermented baked milk before bedtime
The most important thing is a lot of water
YoungerMoo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:23 pm
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
DuffSkyline

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:24 pm
its rlly hard to stay motivated
DuffSkyline

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:32 am
I am reading a new book along the lines of Intuitive/Mindful eating and even eat however you want to eat whether like eating carbs or not etc but not have to count any calories, carbs or anything else. You just eat the way you like or want to eat. The name of the book is Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel. She says stop dieting and just eat what you like. She has 10 Rules which is much like the 12 Rules in the IE book but are the rules that worked for her. Just another good book to read concerning this woe.
MisterMonk

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:32 am
Also, you can add to your supplements Proviron in low dosage.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum