My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Fast Foods For Keto Diet

+6
PsychicNasty
PuppetFiend
YoungerMoo
MisterMonk
AncientCon
MustangBowl
10 posters
Go down
MustangBowl

Best Fast Foods For Keto Diet Empty Best Fast Foods For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:52 pm
Best Fast Foods For Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I'm currently a college student, and as a college student, I'm limited to what I have available to eat. I don't have any money to go and buy groceries, however I have meal cards at my university to purchase meals on campus. We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long! We have a mini convenience store that has some foods such as cereal and stuff, but only the typical brands such as rice krispies, etc. We do have a "healthy dining" section, but it consists of salads, sandwiches, types of tea, and fruits. I'm a picky eater, and I don't like sandwiches, nor tea. The fruit they have isn't exactly the pick of the litter, so most of the time the fruits have a sour, off taste. The salads come in varieties like plain (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and a tiny bit of cheese), chicken, etc etc. I particularly like plain, but I still don't know what to use for the dressing, They have a caesar dressing that is light and free, so I tend to lean for that.

Would two salads - for lunch and dinner (one salad for each time not two each mealtime!!) and some cereal be a good diet? I can't afford expensive meals, and this seems to fit around my budget. I just want a second opinion on this.
MustangBowl

Best Fast Foods For Keto Diet Empty Re: Best Fast Foods For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:47 pm
Wew awesome guys ww
AncientCon

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:48 pm
Nutrition experts are buzzing about the Nordic diet. As the name suggests, the Nordic diet consists of foods that are locally sourced and traditionally eaten in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.

Typically, the Nordic diet includes whole-grain cereals such as rye, barley, and oats; berries and other fruits; vegetables especially cabbage and root vegetables like potatoes and carrots; fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, and herring; and legumes (beans and peas).

Many call it the New Nordic Diet, which has become a new food culture developed in 2009-13 with key emphasis on gastronomy, health, and environment. The New Nordic Diet is based on Nordic ingredients but is adaptable all over the world.

Contrary to the Mediterranean diet, which includes olive oil, it favors rapeseed oil (canola oil), which is high in healthy mono-unsaturated fat. And it also contains some alpha-linolenic acid, a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid similar to the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish.

Canola oil can help to reduce bad LDL cholesterol and the risk of heart disease and stroke. It's possible that canola oil may be better at reducing bad cholesterol and improving heart health. The diet emphasizes cutting out processed foods and most high-fat meats like sausage or bacon.

Health benefits of the Nordic diet -

Its health related benefits are enumerated below:

• A major review by the World Health Organization (WHO) found that both Mediterranean and Nordic diets reduce risk of cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.

• The diet could also contribute to weight loss. A University of Eastern Finland study also found that the diet down regulates the expression of genes associated with inflammation, which is thought to contribute to many chronic health problems and play a role in obesity.

• Processed foods are more palatable, which results in overeating and weight gain. Since the Nordic diet de-emphasizes consumption of processed foods, it prevents over-eating and resultant weight gain.

• Eating more of a plant-based diet is better for the environment as there are far less greenhouse gas emissions. About 14.5% of greenhouse gas emissions come from livestock production. It has been reported that factory farming for meat production contributes more to global warming than all planes, trains, buses and cars combined.
MisterMonk

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:48 pm
Nutrition experts are buzzing about the Nordic diet. As the name suggests, the Nordic diet consists of foods that are locally sourced and traditionally eaten in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.

Typically, the Nordic diet includes whole-grain cereals such as rye, barley, and oats; berries and other fruits; vegetables especially cabbage and root vegetables like potatoes and carrots; fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, and herring; and legumes (beans and peas).

Many call it the New Nordic Diet, which has become a new food culture developed in 2009-13 with key emphasis on gastronomy, health, and environment. The New Nordic Diet is based on Nordic ingredients but is adaptable all over the world.

Contrary to the Mediterranean diet, which includes olive oil, it favors rapeseed oil (canola oil), which is high in healthy mono-unsaturated fat. And it also contains some alpha-linolenic acid, a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid similar to the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish.

Canola oil can help to reduce bad LDL cholesterol and the risk of heart disease and stroke. It's possible that canola oil may be better at reducing bad cholesterol and improving heart health. The diet emphasizes cutting out processed foods and most high-fat meats like sausage or bacon.

Health benefits of the Nordic diet -

Its health related benefits are enumerated below:

• A major review by the World Health Organization (WHO) found that both Mediterranean and Nordic diets reduce risk of cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.

• The diet could also contribute to weight loss. A University of Eastern Finland study also found that the diet down regulates the expression of genes associated with inflammation, which is thought to contribute to many chronic health problems and play a role in obesity.

• Processed foods are more palatable, which results in overeating and weight gain. Since the Nordic diet de-emphasizes consumption of processed foods, it prevents over-eating and resultant weight gain.

• Eating more of a plant-based diet is better for the environment as there are far less greenhouse gas emissions. About 14.5% of greenhouse gas emissions come from livestock production. It has been reported that factory farming for meat production contributes more to global warming than all planes, trains, buses and cars combined.
YoungerMoo

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:49 pm
The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high-fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
AncientCon

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:24 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
The inermittent fasting is hard for me. By the time we get home from work it's after 6pm and I think the idea is not to eat after 6pm, by the time we get supper ready and sit down to eat, it's usually closer to 7pm and we get up at 4:15am to go walk, do morning prayers and then we have to drive an hour to get to work, we have retails stores, so once the shop opens eating a late breakfast is out of the question. So I am just trying to do IE the best I can. I just brought an new book called, "Intuitive Eating for Every Day", it has 365 daily practices & inspirations, so maybe if I read this EVERY day, it will help. Anyway have a blessed day.
PuppetFiend

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:25 pm
Mindful eating is a practice where people pay attention to how and where they eat food. This practice can enable people to enjoy the food they eat and maintain a healthy weight.
As most people lead busy lives, they often tend to eat quickly on the run, in the car, working at their desks, and watching TV. As a result, many people are barely aware of the food they are eating.
Techniques for mindful eating include:
Sitting down to eat, preferably at a table: Pay attention to the food and enjoy the experience.
Avoiding distractions while eating: Do not turn on the TV, or a laptop or phone.
Eating slowly: Take time to chew and savor the food. This technique helps with weight loss, as it gives a person’s brain enough time to recognize the signals that they are full, which can help to prevent over-eating.
Making considered food choices: Choose foods that are full of nourishing nutrients and those that will satisfy for hours rather than minutes.
PsychicNasty

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:25 pm
Intermittent fasting is the best
GasPuss

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:26 pm
How is it going for you with Mindful eating?
YoungerMoo

I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me.
CoinBoredom

red rice
CaseEmpire

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:27 pm
I started at 211 and it took me until I hit 185 so about 25 pounds for me to really notice that my clothes were getting looser and my body was looking smaller.
AncientCon

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:33 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
Good Morning! We were hit hard by the pandemic as it affected our spring sales like First Communion and Confirmation. We were shut down for about 2 months and I caught a very mild case of covid and that shut us down for over a week. We re-opened last Mother's Day and since then our sales have been good. Thank you for asking. God is good and will look out for us. Have a blessed day too!!
TodayOrphan

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:33 am
Salad is always a good choice, as long as you don't drench it in dressing and cheese. Make sure you are getting enough protein though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum