My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Frozen Foods For Keto Diet

+7
StrongSore
TodayOrphan
MustangBowl
GasPuss
MisterMonk
DrinkNumber
DuffSkyline
11 posters
Go down
DuffSkyline

Best Frozen Foods For Keto Diet Empty Best Frozen Foods For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:53 pm
Best Frozen Foods For Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

red rice
DrinkNumber

Best Frozen Foods For Keto Diet Empty Re: Best Frozen Foods For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:49 pm
Salad is always a good choice, as long as you don't drench it in dressing and cheese. Make sure you are getting enough protein though.
MisterMonk

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:50 pm
I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me.
GasPuss

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:50 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Me
I find the US so weird. The idea that you can walk to McD's but a grocery store is 20 miles away just floors me and probably is representative of a lot of problems in US society.
Well, I'm sure other countries have problems as well, so to paint the U.S. as "weird" because of an example is an overgeneralization. Also, I don't think the OP's situation is all that common. I grew up in a really small rural town, yet there were grocery stories within a few miles. So, while this issue may exist (and I'm sure some people will post with examples to back it up), the vast majority of people in the U.S. have grocery stores within a reasonable distance.

To the OP, I'm not sure of your question. Are you asking for some tips on saving?
MustangBowl

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:51 pm
For me Keto Diet works amazing. Low in carbs so I had in first a few days less energy but after that I felt so good and energized. And I lost 22 lb in the first 4 weeks.
So yesterday I have started with a custom keto meal plan so I can lose more. Hope everything will work fine
TodayOrphan

Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:51 pm
HOW TO BREW COFFEE

1. Grind and measure. Use coarse ground coffee that resembles sea salt in your press, and measure 2 tablespoons per 6 ounces of water.

2. Add hot water. Fill the press with hot water that's just off the boil. Make sure to saturate all the grounds.

3. Place plunger and brew. Put the plunger back on the press without pushing it down, and let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.

4. Press and pour. Gently push down the plunger until it reaches the bottom of the press, and enjoy.
StrongSore

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:27 pm
red rice
CoinBoredom

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:28 pm
Don't forget the exercises that work the stomach muscles.
DonkeyWonder

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:28 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
YoungerMoo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:29 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
The inermittent fasting is hard for me. By the time we get home from work it's after 6pm and I think the idea is not to eat after 6pm, by the time we get supper ready and sit down to eat, it's usually closer to 7pm and we get up at 4:15am to go walk, do morning prayers and then we have to drive an hour to get to work, we have retails stores, so once the shop opens eating a late breakfast is out of the question. So I am just trying to do IE the best I can. I just brought an new book called, "Intuitive Eating for Every Day", it has 365 daily practices & inspirations, so maybe if I read this EVERY day, it will help. Anyway have a blessed day.
AncientCon

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:29 pm
For me Keto Diet works amazing. Low in carbs so I had in first a few days less energy but after that I felt so good and energized. And I lost 22 lb in the first 4 weeks.
So yesterday I have started with a custom keto meal plan so I can lose more. Hope everything will work fine
DrinkNumber

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:30 pm
eat light.. like salads,, and stay consistent with your workouts..
YoungerMoo

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:34 am
how can u keep a daily routine?
TodayOrphan

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:34 am
Wew awesome guys ww
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum