My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Mexican Food For Keto Diet

+6
YoungerMoo
PuppetFiend
DrinkNumber
TodayOrphan
DonkeyWonder
GasPuss
10 posters
Go down
GasPuss

Best Mexican Food For Keto Diet Empty Best Mexican Food For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:07 pm
Best Mexican Food For Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

30 lbs on my 5'7" frame is when people started to notice
DonkeyWonder

Best Mexican Food For Keto Diet Empty Re: Best Mexican Food For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:52 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
DonkeyWonder

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:53 pm
Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
TodayOrphan

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:53 pm
Good for you, Tam Tam! Intermittent fasting isn't for everyone and I understand how your work schedule can interfere. Losing 27 lbs is great.. Weight lost slowly seems to stay off better. IE is very important to me as I have a tendency to eat for social reasons when I'm not hungry and sometimes I eat until I'm stuffed, which leads to weight gain. I'm learning to recognise hunger and fullness.
DrinkNumber

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:54 pm
I started at 211 and it took me until I hit 185 so about 25 pounds for me to really notice that my clothes were getting looser and my body was looking smaller.
PuppetFiend

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:54 pm
Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
DonkeyWonder

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:55 pm
Nutrition experts are buzzing about the Nordic diet. As the name suggests, the Nordic diet consists of foods that are locally sourced and traditionally eaten in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.

Typically, the Nordic diet includes whole-grain cereals such as rye, barley, and oats; berries and other fruits; vegetables especially cabbage and root vegetables like potatoes and carrots; fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, and herring; and legumes (beans and peas).

Many call it the New Nordic Diet, which has become a new food culture developed in 2009-13 with key emphasis on gastronomy, health, and environment. The New Nordic Diet is based on Nordic ingredients but is adaptable all over the world.

Contrary to the Mediterranean diet, which includes olive oil, it favors rapeseed oil (canola oil), which is high in healthy mono-unsaturated fat. And it also contains some alpha-linolenic acid, a plant-based omega-3 fatty acid similar to the omega-3 fatty acids found in fish.

Canola oil can help to reduce bad LDL cholesterol and the risk of heart disease and stroke. It's possible that canola oil may be better at reducing bad cholesterol and improving heart health. The diet emphasizes cutting out processed foods and most high-fat meats like sausage or bacon.

Health benefits of the Nordic diet -

Its health related benefits are enumerated below:

• A major review by the World Health Organization (WHO) found that both Mediterranean and Nordic diets reduce risk of cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.

• The diet could also contribute to weight loss. A University of Eastern Finland study also found that the diet down regulates the expression of genes associated with inflammation, which is thought to contribute to many chronic health problems and play a role in obesity.

• Processed foods are more palatable, which results in overeating and weight gain. Since the Nordic diet de-emphasizes consumption of processed foods, it prevents over-eating and resultant weight gain.

• Eating more of a plant-based diet is better for the environment as there are far less greenhouse gas emissions. About 14.5% of greenhouse gas emissions come from livestock production. It has been reported that factory farming for meat production contributes more to global warming than all planes, trains, buses and cars combined.
DonkeyWonder

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:55 pm
Do you have to exercise to lose weight or is watching what you eat enough?
YoungerMoo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:27 pm
Good question

AncientCon

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:27 pm
YoungerMoo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:28 pm
HOW TO BREW COFFEE

1. Grind and measure. Use coarse ground coffee that resembles sea salt in your press, and measure 2 tablespoons per 6 ounces of water.

2. Add hot water. Fill the press with hot water that's just off the boil. Make sure to saturate all the grounds.

3. Place plunger and brew. Put the plunger back on the press without pushing it down, and let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.

4. Press and pour. Gently push down the plunger until it reaches the bottom of the press, and enjoy.
PuppetFiend

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:28 pm
YoungerMoo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:29 pm
I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
MisterMonk

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:29 pm
Wew awesome guys ww
DrinkNumber

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:30 pm
Every time I look up these "4 week fat burning meal plans" they are WAY too complicated and seem to cost a lot of money. Is there something I could stick to day after day? Could I fast till 1pm, eat a protein shake + oatmeal/yoghurt etc.... eat a protein bar later and chicken+broccoli+brown rice for dinner?

Does anyone know if a simple routine I can just buy in bulk? Im not lazy, I just don't want to stock a fridge full of random crap if I dont have to...and im a busy guy.

Recommend any good calculators?
MustangBowl

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:36 am
How is it going for you with Mindful eating?
CoinBoredom

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:36 am
Good question

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum