My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Take Out Food For Keto Diet

+5
CaseEmpire
MustangBowl
DonkeyWonder
TodayOrphan
CoinBoredom
9 posters
Go down
CoinBoredom

Best Take Out Food For Keto Diet Empty Best Take Out Food For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:08 pm
Best Take Out Food For Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
The inermittent fasting is hard for me. By the time we get home from work it's after 6pm and I think the idea is not to eat after 6pm, by the time we get supper ready and sit down to eat, it's usually closer to 7pm and we get up at 4:15am to go walk, do morning prayers and then we have to drive an hour to get to work, we have retails stores, so once the shop opens eating a late breakfast is out of the question. So I am just trying to do IE the best I can. I just brought an new book called, "Intuitive Eating for Every Day", it has 365 daily practices & inspirations, so maybe if I read this EVERY day, it will help. Anyway have a blessed day.
TodayOrphan

Best Take Out Food For Keto Diet Empty Re: Best Take Out Food For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:58 pm
Hey, I'm in a simillar boat to you (though thankfully just for my lunch times of campus but still - the options are even slimmer pickings). I'd suggest the plain salad and the chicken salad, not just two plain ones - as you'll be able to at least get one serve of protein that way.

I know a lot of people are going to can me for this - but peanut butter will turn up being a friend if you make sure to just play nicely with it. Not gorging, but it will help give a bit of variety and if you are able to mix it with some greek yoghurt (if you can get some) it will actually probably end up tasting nicer and being less cals per serve than your ceasar dressing actually will. (Also, the protein part as well will at least help a bit in that regards.)

Another idea might be, if you'd be interested - see if you can't get some friends together to maybe save up each week and do a weekly run to the supermarket to get some nice fresh food? I'm sure they will all be sick of feeling tired and run down from the Chick'a'fils and such that getting some way to have fresh fruits or berries or just something not fried will be a blessing in disguise.
DonkeyWonder

Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:59 pm
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
MustangBowl

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:00 pm
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
CaseEmpire

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:00 pm
Every time I look up these "4 week fat burning meal plans" they are WAY too complicated and seem to cost a lot of money. Is there something I could stick to day after day? Could I fast till 1pm, eat a protein shake + oatmeal/yoghurt etc.... eat a protein bar later and chicken+broccoli+brown rice for dinner?

Does anyone know if a simple routine I can just buy in bulk? Im not lazy, I just don't want to stock a fridge full of random crap if I dont have to...and im a busy guy.

Recommend any good calculators?
TodayOrphan

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:01 pm
I've never had to have a meal plan, but I know the first years at my school are obligated to. They don't make it easy to eat well, do they? Salads are a good idea, since college students are notorious for not eating enough vegetables and always gravitating to the fast food type of places. (I can say this, because I'm one too )

Getting enough protein would probably be the biggest issue you'd have to face, I'd say- but the chicken can be good for that. Maybe you could look into saving a tiny bit of money each week to buy some fresh produce/fruits you like at a local market? They're often cheaper than the big supermarkets, and you could keep some healthy snacks in your room that way? Nuts or greek yogurt (if you have a mini-fridge/to go with your cereal!) would be good, quick ways to get more protein, too.
StrongSore

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:01 pm
I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me.
TodayOrphan

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:02 pm
red rice
TodayOrphan

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:32 pm
Hey, I'm in a simillar boat to you (though thankfully just for my lunch times of campus but still - the options are even slimmer pickings). I'd suggest the plain salad and the chicken salad, not just two plain ones - as you'll be able to at least get one serve of protein that way.

I know a lot of people are going to can me for this - but peanut butter will turn up being a friend if you make sure to just play nicely with it. Not gorging, but it will help give a bit of variety and if you are able to mix it with some greek yoghurt (if you can get some) it will actually probably end up tasting nicer and being less cals per serve than your ceasar dressing actually will. (Also, the protein part as well will at least help a bit in that regards.)

Another idea might be, if you'd be interested - see if you can't get some friends together to maybe save up each week and do a weekly run to the supermarket to get some nice fresh food? I'm sure they will all be sick of feeling tired and run down from the Chick'a'fils and such that getting some way to have fresh fruits or berries or just something not fried will be a blessing in disguise.
PsychicNasty

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:33 pm
Custom Keto Diet is a program by Rachel Roberts that helps consumers to find the best eating plan for their goals and their food preferences. The program centers around delicious food but doesn't cause the participant to feel as though they are starving themselves or having to give up many of their favourite foods.
MustangBowl

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:33 pm
I've never had to have a meal plan, but I know the first years at my school are obligated to. They don't make it easy to eat well, do they? Salads are a good idea, since college students are notorious for not eating enough vegetables and always gravitating to the fast food type of places. (I can say this, because I'm one too )

Getting enough protein would probably be the biggest issue you'd have to face, I'd say- but the chicken can be good for that. Maybe you could look into saving a tiny bit of money each week to buy some fresh produce/fruits you like at a local market? They're often cheaper than the big supermarkets, and you could keep some healthy snacks in your room that way? Nuts or greek yogurt (if you have a mini-fridge/to go with your cereal!) would be good, quick ways to get more protein, too.
PsychicNasty

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:34 pm
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
DrinkNumber

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:34 pm
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
DonkeyWonder

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:35 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
DonkeyWonder

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:35 pm
Also, you can add to your supplements Proviron in low dosage.
AbyssSpark

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:38 am
eat light.. like salads,, and stay consistent with your workouts..
MustangBowl

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:38 am
For me it took about 30lbs but I am 5'11"...so I don't know, for you, less than that I guess.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum