My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 Foods For Keto Diet

+5
MisterMonk
PuppetFiend
StrongSore
DuffSkyline
DonkeyWonder
9 posters
Go down
DonkeyWonder

Top 5 Foods For Keto Diet Empty Top 5 Foods For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:17 pm
Top 5 Foods For Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
DuffSkyline

Top 5 Foods For Keto Diet Empty Re: Top 5 Foods For Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:42 pm
Also, you can add to your supplements Proviron in low dosage.
StrongSore

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:42 pm
For me it took about 30lbs but I am 5'11"...so I don't know, for you, less than that I guess.
StrongSore

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:43 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
Good Morning! We were hit hard by the pandemic as it affected our spring sales like First Communion and Confirmation. We were shut down for about 2 months and I caught a very mild case of covid and that shut us down for over a week. We re-opened last Mother's Day and since then our sales have been good. Thank you for asking. God is good and will look out for us. Have a blessed day too!!
PuppetFiend

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:43 pm
Do you have to exercise to lose weight or is watching what you eat enough?
MisterMonk

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:44 pm
Never mind!
MisterMonk

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:08 pm
I started at 265 and it took until at least 230 to be noticeable. People really started complimenting me at around 200 because it was undeniable at that point.
YoungerMoo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:09 pm
Custom Keto Diet is a program by Rachel Roberts that helps consumers to find the best eating plan for their goals and their food preferences. The program centers around delicious food but doesn't cause the participant to feel as though they are starving themselves or having to give up many of their favourite foods.
AbyssSpark

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:09 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee1209
eat light.. like salads,, and stay consistent with your workouts..
Oh yeap
AbyssSpark

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:10 pm
I've found that people have started commenting on my weight loss after about 4 weeks which for me was a bout a stone lost.
PsychicNasty

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:10 pm
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
DonkeyWonder

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:51 am
I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
CoinBoredom

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:52 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum