My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keto Diet For Bodybuilding

+2
PuppetFiend
MisterMonk
6 posters
Go down
MisterMonk

Keto Diet For Bodybuilding Empty Keto Diet For Bodybuilding

Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:21 am
Keto Diet For Bodybuilding- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

If you are interested in losing weight, all you have to do is follow these steps
1- Breakfast: a green apple
2- Not eating bread
3- Drink a lot of water
4- Avoid sweets and soft drinks
PuppetFiend

Keto Diet For Bodybuilding Empty Re: Keto Diet For Bodybuilding

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:49 pm
I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me.
DonkeyWonder

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:50 pm
HOW TO BREW COFFEE

1. Grind and measure. Use coarse ground coffee that resembles sea salt in your press, and measure 2 tablespoons per 6 ounces of water.

2. Add hot water. Fill the press with hot water that's just off the boil. Make sure to saturate all the grounds.

3. Place plunger and brew. Put the plunger back on the press without pushing it down, and let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.

4. Press and pour. Gently push down the plunger until it reaches the bottom of the press, and enjoy.
YoungerMoo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:50 pm
Mindful eating is a practice where people pay attention to how and where they eat food. This practice can enable people to enjoy the food they eat and maintain a healthy weight.
As most people lead busy lives, they often tend to eat quickly on the run, in the car, working at their desks, and watching TV. As a result, many people are barely aware of the food they are eating.
Techniques for mindful eating include:
Sitting down to eat, preferably at a table: Pay attention to the food and enjoy the experience.
Avoiding distractions while eating: Do not turn on the TV, or a laptop or phone.
Eating slowly: Take time to chew and savor the food. This technique helps with weight loss, as it gives a person’s brain enough time to recognize the signals that they are full, which can help to prevent over-eating.
Making considered food choices: Choose foods that are full of nourishing nutrients and those that will satisfy for hours rather than minutes.
PuppetFiend

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:51 pm
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
DrinkNumber

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:10 am
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
MustangBowl

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:10 am
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum