My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Foods To Get Into Ketosis Fast

+2
GasPuss
PuppetFiend
6 posters
Go down
PuppetFiend

Best Foods To Get Into Ketosis Fast Empty Best Foods To Get Into Ketosis Fast

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:25 am
Best Foods To Get Into Ketosis Fast- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
GasPuss

Best Foods To Get Into Ketosis Fast Empty Re: Best Foods To Get Into Ketosis Fast

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:49 am
Every time I look up these "4 week fat burning meal plans" they are WAY too complicated and seem to cost a lot of money. Is there something I could stick to day after day? Could I fast till 1pm, eat a protein shake + oatmeal/yoghurt etc.... eat a protein bar later and chicken+broccoli+brown rice for dinner?

Does anyone know if a simple routine I can just buy in bulk? Im not lazy, I just don't want to stock a fridge full of random crap if I dont have to...and im a busy guy.

Recommend any good calculators?
MustangBowl

Best Foods To Get Into Ketosis Fast Empty Re: Best Foods To Get Into Ketosis Fast

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:49 am
You have to think about food supplements !
CoinBoredom

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:50 am
red rice
CaseEmpire

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:50 am
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
StrongSore

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:51 am
How is it going for you with Mindful eating?
CaseEmpire

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:51 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
StrongSore

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:52 am
eat light.. like salads,, and stay consistent with your workouts..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum