My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientCon

3 Day Fast To Get Into Ketosis Empty 3 Day Fast To Get Into Ketosis

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:32 am
3 Day Fast To Get Into Ketosis- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

For me it took about 30lbs but I am 5'11"...so I don't know, for you, less than that I guess.
AncientCon

3 Day Fast To Get Into Ketosis Empty Re: 3 Day Fast To Get Into Ketosis

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:26 am
For me Keto Diet works amazing. Low in carbs so I had in first a few days less energy but after that I felt so good and energized. And I lost 22 lb in the first 4 weeks.
So yesterday I have started with a custom keto meal plan so I can lose more. Hope everything will work fine
TodayOrphan

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:26 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
I agree! And if you choose to do that, there are quite a few options which are available which can be stored without refrigeration and which require very little preparation. You have to keep your eyes open for them but they are there.

Unbelievable... but not surprising... that this is what this country is offering our college students to eat!! What you describe is an almost total lack of nutrition.
PsychicNasty

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:27 am
Every time I look up these "4 week fat burning meal plans" they are WAY too complicated and seem to cost a lot of money. Is there something I could stick to day after day? Could I fast till 1pm, eat a protein shake + oatmeal/yoghurt etc.... eat a protein bar later and chicken+broccoli+brown rice for dinner?

Does anyone know if a simple routine I can just buy in bulk? Im not lazy, I just don't want to stock a fridge full of random crap if I dont have to...and im a busy guy.

Recommend any good calculators?
TodayOrphan

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:27 am
I felt it and saw it in 10 lbs no one said anything till after 25. And now I can tell they think I am too thin. BUT it is because they were use to seeing me heavier.
PsychicNasty

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:28 am
I recommend Keto along with Apple Cider Vinegar pills!
PsychicNasty

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:28 am
Good for you, Tam Tam! Intermittent fasting isn't for everyone and I understand how your work schedule can interfere. Losing 27 lbs is great.. Weight lost slowly seems to stay off better. IE is very important to me as I have a tendency to eat for social reasons when I'm not hungry and sometimes I eat until I'm stuffed, which leads to weight gain. I'm learning to recognise hunger and fullness.
CaseEmpire

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:29 am
Hi, I am Katerina, I am 25 years old and I know what is needed for a thin waist.
First - steamed food
Second - sports, massage brushes
Third - favorite work
Fourth - a hot shower in the afternoon before meals
Fifth - a glass of fermented baked milk before bedtime
The most important thing is a lot of water
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum