My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PuppetFiend

How Much Ketones For Weight Loss Empty How Much Ketones For Weight Loss

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:21 pm
How Much Ketones For Weight Loss- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I started at 265 and it took until at least 230 to be noticeable. People really started complimenting me at around 200 because it was undeniable at that point.
YoungerMoo

How Much Ketones For Weight Loss Empty Re: How Much Ketones For Weight Loss

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:28 pm
I started at 265 and it took until at least 230 to be noticeable. People really started complimenting me at around 200 because it was undeniable at that point.
StrongSore

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:28 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum