My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrinkNumber

Keto Weight Loss Progress Empty Keto Weight Loss Progress

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:34 pm
Keto Weight Loss Progress- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I'm currently a college student, and as a college student, I'm limited to what I have available to eat. I don't have any money to go and buy groceries, however I have meal cards at my university to purchase meals on campus. We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long! We have a mini convenience store that has some foods such as cereal and stuff, but only the typical brands such as rice krispies, etc. We do have a "healthy dining" section, but it consists of salads, sandwiches, types of tea, and fruits. I'm a picky eater, and I don't like sandwiches, nor tea. The fruit they have isn't exactly the pick of the litter, so most of the time the fruits have a sour, off taste. The salads come in varieties like plain (lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and a tiny bit of cheese), chicken, etc etc. I particularly like plain, but I still don't know what to use for the dressing, They have a caesar dressing that is light and free, so I tend to lean for that.

Would two salads - for lunch and dinner (one salad for each time not two each mealtime!!) and some cereal be a good diet? I can't afford expensive meals, and this seems to fit around my budget. I just want a second opinion on this.
DrinkNumber

Keto Weight Loss Progress Empty Re: Keto Weight Loss Progress

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:49 pm
wish i could be consistent with my diet
DonkeyWonder

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:49 pm
One way to lose weight quickly is to cut back on sugars and starches, or carbohydrates. This could be with a low-carb eating plan or by reducing refined carbs and replacing them with whole grains. When you do that, your hunger levels go down, and you generally end up eating fewer calories. With a low-carb eating plan, you’ll utilize burning stored fat for energy instead of carbs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum