My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GasPuss

Foods That Get You Into Ketosis Fast Empty Foods That Get You Into Ketosis Fast

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:38 am
Foods That Get You Into Ketosis Fast- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selina Kyle
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
Hey its great you're looking to lose weight! The time all depends on your diet and exercise levels. For the quickest results I would read this article on daniels.fitness.blog (just paste it in the URL) about burning unwanted fat in just 14 days. Hope this helps.
DuffSkyline

Foods That Get You Into Ketosis Fast Empty Re: Foods That Get You Into Ketosis Fast

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:51 am
Do you have to exercise to lose weight or is watching what you eat enough?
GasPuss

Foods That Get You Into Ketosis Fast Empty Re: Foods That Get You Into Ketosis Fast

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:52 am
Custom Keto Diet is a program by Rachel Roberts that helps consumers to find the best eating plan for their goals and their food preferences. The program centers around delicious food but doesn't cause the participant to feel as though they are starving themselves or having to give up many of their favourite foods.
DuffSkyline

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:52 am
Would rice contribute?
StrongSore

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:53 am
Salad is always a good choice, as long as you don't drench it in dressing and cheese. Make sure you are getting enough protein though.
DrinkNumber

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:53 am
Mindful eating is a practice where people pay attention to how and where they eat food. This practice can enable people to enjoy the food they eat and maintain a healthy weight.
As most people lead busy lives, they often tend to eat quickly on the run, in the car, working at their desks, and watching TV. As a result, many people are barely aware of the food they are eating.
Techniques for mindful eating include:
Sitting down to eat, preferably at a table: Pay attention to the food and enjoy the experience.
Avoiding distractions while eating: Do not turn on the TV, or a laptop or phone.
Eating slowly: Take time to chew and savor the food. This technique helps with weight loss, as it gives a person’s brain enough time to recognize the signals that they are full, which can help to prevent over-eating.
Making considered food choices: Choose foods that are full of nourishing nutrients and those that will satisfy for hours rather than minutes.
MustangBowl

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:54 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup
We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long.
Well isn't that what's wrong with our world today? Here we are supposedly the greatest nation on earth, and what do we feed our students? Fried stuff and burgers. Let's get more in depth with what is available to you, if this is all there is then I'd say you HAVE to look for alternatives off campus. There are staples even a college student should have access to like canned tuna, yogurt, fruit, grilled chicken, soups, hummus and raw veggies. Carry a bag of mixed nuts and raisins, and try to cook some things at home.

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
CaseEmpire

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:54 am
Hey, I'm in a simillar boat to you (though thankfully just for my lunch times of campus but still - the options are even slimmer pickings). I'd suggest the plain salad and the chicken salad, not just two plain ones - as you'll be able to at least get one serve of protein that way.

I know a lot of people are going to can me for this - but peanut butter will turn up being a friend if you make sure to just play nicely with it. Not gorging, but it will help give a bit of variety and if you are able to mix it with some greek yoghurt (if you can get some) it will actually probably end up tasting nicer and being less cals per serve than your ceasar dressing actually will. (Also, the protein part as well will at least help a bit in that regards.)

Another idea might be, if you'd be interested - see if you can't get some friends together to maybe save up each week and do a weekly run to the supermarket to get some nice fresh food? I'm sure they will all be sick of feeling tired and run down from the Chick'a'fils and such that getting some way to have fresh fruits or berries or just something not fried will be a blessing in disguise.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum