My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StrongSore

Healthy Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast Empty Healthy Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast

Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:03 pm
Healthy Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
StrongSore

Healthy Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:54 am
Never mind!
MustangBowl

Healthy Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast Empty Re: Healthy Low Carb Vegetarian Breakfast

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:54 am
I started at 265 and it took until at least 230 to be noticeable. People really started complimenting me at around 200 because it was undeniable at that point.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum