My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientCon

How To Get Into Ketosis Fast And Stay There Empty How To Get Into Ketosis Fast And Stay There

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:24 am
How To Get Into Ketosis Fast And Stay There- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I recommend Keto along with Apple Cider Vinegar pills!
AncientCon

How To Get Into Ketosis Fast And Stay There Empty Re: How To Get Into Ketosis Fast And Stay There

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:43 am
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
DrinkNumber

How To Get Into Ketosis Fast And Stay There Empty Re: How To Get Into Ketosis Fast And Stay There

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:44 am
For me it took about 30lbs but I am 5'11"...so I don't know, for you, less than that I guess.
YoungerMoo

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:44 am
Do you have to exercise to lose weight or is watching what you eat enough?
PsychicNasty

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:45 am
I am reading a new book along the lines of Intuitive/Mindful eating and even eat however you want to eat whether like eating carbs or not etc but not have to count any calories, carbs or anything else. You just eat the way you like or want to eat. The name of the book is Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel. She says stop dieting and just eat what you like. She has 10 Rules which is much like the 12 Rules in the IE book but are the rules that worked for her. Just another good book to read concerning this woe.
YoungerMoo

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:45 am
I am sorry

Dutchovens and crockpots are wonderful what comes to making a larger meals with little money. A huge pot of chili, that serves 16 servings will cost approximately $8 (ground beef, 3 cans of different beans, 1 can corn, 1-2 cans tomatoes and some spices; don't use store bought broth, but mix it from powder). Canned goods can be found quite cheap.

If beef is on sale that can be turned into beef stew again with canned or frozen veggies and potatoes.

Both recipes are hearty and healthy.

I am also a big fan of casseroles.

I know fresh produce can get expensive, but many canned and frozen ones are very nutritious.

Kroger is running a deal now $1 per loaf of bread, $1.87 per pound of boneless and skinless chicken. A few weeks ago, I bought 5 cans of beans and tomatoes $3 for 5 cans.

Online has a ton of cheap and nutritious recipe ideas, also stores usually post their weekly fliers online.
MustangBowl

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:46 am
Intermittent fasting is the best
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum