My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keto Diet For Sibo

+2
DrinkNumber
AbyssSpark
6 posters
Go down
AbyssSpark

Keto Diet For Sibo Empty Keto Diet For Sibo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:04 am
Keto Diet For Sibo- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
DrinkNumber

Keto Diet For Sibo Empty Re: Keto Diet For Sibo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:35 pm
Do you have to exercise to lose weight or is watching what you eat enough?
GasPuss

Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:36 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup
We have a variety of places such as a chick-fil-a, johnny rocket's, etc., however they are not working for me since I'm trying to eat better, not to mention the wait for that food is crazy long.
Well isn't that what's wrong with our world today? Here we are supposedly the greatest nation on earth, and what do we feed our students? Fried stuff and burgers. Let's get more in depth with what is available to you, if this is all there is then I'd say you HAVE to look for alternatives off campus. There are staples even a college student should have access to like canned tuna, yogurt, fruit, grilled chicken, soups, hummus and raw veggies. Carry a bag of mixed nuts and raisins, and try to cook some things at home.

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
CoinBoredom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee1209
eat light.. like salads,, and stay consistent with your workouts..
Oh yeap
YoungerMoo

If you are interested in losing weight, all you have to do is follow these steps
1- Breakfast: a green apple
2- Not eating bread
3- Drink a lot of water
4- Avoid sweets and soft drinks
CoinBoredom

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:32 am
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
MisterMonk

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:32 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
I agree! And if you choose to do that, there are quite a few options which are available which can be stored without refrigeration and which require very little preparation. You have to keep your eyes open for them but they are there.

Unbelievable... but not surprising... that this is what this country is offering our college students to eat!! What you describe is an almost total lack of nutrition.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum