My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientCon

Keto Diet For Seniors Empty Keto Diet For Seniors

Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:06 am
Keto Diet For Seniors- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me.
PsychicNasty

Keto Diet For Seniors Empty Re: Keto Diet For Seniors

Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:40 pm
10 lbs, from 150 to 140

But I also gained some muscle definition, so that helped people notice too
PuppetFiend

Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:40 pm
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
DuffSkyline

Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:41 pm
I lost 40 lbs very slowly (1.5 years) so I don't really feel a difference but when I look back at old pictures I can definitely tell.
The people that see me all the time haven't really noticed, probably because it was so gradual.
I am almost down one pants size. Most of my weight is in my butt and thighs so it takes a long time to go down sizes for me.
YoungerMoo

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:35 am
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
DuffSkyline

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:35 am
If you are interested in losing weight, all you have to do is follow these steps
1- Breakfast: a green apple
2- Not eating bread
3- Drink a lot of water
4- Avoid sweets and soft drinks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum