My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientCon

Get Back In Keto Fast Empty Get Back In Keto Fast

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:26 am
Get Back In Keto Fast- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

It also depends on your build and how your fat falls on your body. I have a muscular frame and tend to gain all over, so when I lose, it takes about 20 or so before anyone notices anything.
StrongSore

Get Back In Keto Fast Empty Re: Get Back In Keto Fast

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:56 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
PuppetFiend

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:56 am
red rice
PsychicNasty

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:57 am
Intermittent fasting is the best
PuppetFiend

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:57 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
I agree! And if you choose to do that, there are quite a few options which are available which can be stored without refrigeration and which require very little preparation. You have to keep your eyes open for them but they are there.

Unbelievable... but not surprising... that this is what this country is offering our college students to eat!! What you describe is an almost total lack of nutrition.
PsychicNasty

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:58 am
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum