My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CoinBoredom

Do You Need Ketones For Weight Loss Empty Do You Need Ketones For Weight Loss

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:05 pm
Do You Need Ketones For Weight Loss- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I started at 211 and it took me until I hit 185 so about 25 pounds for me to really notice that my clothes were getting looser and my body was looking smaller.
GasPuss

Do You Need Ketones For Weight Loss Empty Re: Do You Need Ketones For Weight Loss

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:04 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
AbyssSpark

Do You Need Ketones For Weight Loss Empty Re: Do You Need Ketones For Weight Loss

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:05 pm
If you are interested in losing weight, all you have to do is follow these steps
1- Breakfast: a green apple
2- Not eating bread
3- Drink a lot of water
4- Avoid sweets and soft drinks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum