My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MustangBowl

Best Low Carb Diabetic Breakfast Empty Best Low Carb Diabetic Breakfast

Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:45 am
Best Low Carb Diabetic Breakfast- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I am reading a new book along the lines of Intuitive/Mindful eating and even eat however you want to eat whether like eating carbs or not etc but not have to count any calories, carbs or anything else. You just eat the way you like or want to eat. The name of the book is Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel. She says stop dieting and just eat what you like. She has 10 Rules which is much like the 12 Rules in the IE book but are the rules that worked for her. Just another good book to read concerning this woe.
GasPuss

Best Low Carb Diabetic Breakfast Empty Re: Best Low Carb Diabetic Breakfast

Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:45 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
PsychicNasty

Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:46 pm
I started at 211 and it took me until I hit 185 so about 25 pounds for me to really notice that my clothes were getting looser and my body was looking smaller.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum