My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Foods For Fat On Keto Diet

+8
TodayOrphan
DonkeyWonder
YoungerMoo
MustangBowl
StrongSore
AncientCon
CaseEmpire
CoinBoredom
12 posters
Go down
CoinBoredom

Best Foods For Fat On Keto Diet Empty Best Foods For Fat On Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:09 pm
Best Foods For Fat On Keto Diet- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Wew awesome guys ww
CaseEmpire

Best Foods For Fat On Keto Diet Empty Re: Best Foods For Fat On Keto Diet

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:02 pm
Do you have to exercise to lose weight or is watching what you eat enough?
AncientCon

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:03 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
StrongSore

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:03 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattygirl63
Hi TamTam so good to see you here. I think of you often wondering how you are doing. I like Carol Sue try to do more of a IE/Intermittent Fasting as well although not doing super great at this time. Hope you have a blessed evening.
So far I am doing better with waiting until I am hungry to eat, need to improve on stopping when approaching fullness. I am down 27 pounds so that is a plus. Have a blessed day.
MustangBowl

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:04 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
I agree! And if you choose to do that, there are quite a few options which are available which can be stored without refrigeration and which require very little preparation. You have to keep your eyes open for them but they are there.

Unbelievable... but not surprising... that this is what this country is offering our college students to eat!! What you describe is an almost total lack of nutrition.
YoungerMoo

Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:04 pm
I felt it and saw it in 10 lbs no one said anything till after 25. And now I can tell they think I am too thin. BUT it is because they were use to seeing me heavier.
DonkeyWonder

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:36 pm
It also depends on your build and how your fat falls on your body. I have a muscular frame and tend to gain all over, so when I lose, it takes about 20 or so before anyone notices anything.
TodayOrphan

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:36 pm
Good question

I read somewhere that it takes 4 weeks for you to notice a loss, 8 weeks for the people who are always around you and 12 weeks for the rest of the world...or something like that. They didn't say how much weight you needed to lose for this table but I usually don't hear anyone say anything until it has been at least a 20 pound loss. Most of the time it takes my clothes getting loose for me to realize I am really losing regardless of the numbers on the scale because when I look in the mirror it doesn't look much different to me.
AbyssSpark

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:37 pm
Would rice contribute?
MisterMonk

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:37 pm
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
PsychicNasty

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:38 pm
I started at 211 and it took me until I hit 185 so about 25 pounds for me to really notice that my clothes were getting looser and my body was looking smaller.
MustangBowl

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:38 pm
I eat according to the principle of intermittent fasting
AbyssSpark

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:39 am
For me Keto Diet works amazing. Low in carbs so I had in first a few days less energy but after that I felt so good and energized. And I lost 22 lb in the first 4 weeks.
So yesterday I have started with a custom keto meal plan so I can lose more. Hope everything will work fine
PuppetFiend

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:39 am
Also, you can add to your supplements Proviron in low dosage.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum