My Best Diet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keto Diet For Gerd

+3
StrongSore
DuffSkyline
YoungerMoo
7 posters
Go down
YoungerMoo

Keto Diet For Gerd Empty Keto Diet For Gerd

Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:39 am
Keto Diet For Gerd- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
DuffSkyline

Keto Diet For Gerd Empty Re: Keto Diet For Gerd

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:16 pm
I started at 265 and it took until at least 230 to be noticeable. People really started complimenting me at around 200 because it was undeniable at that point.
YoungerMoo

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:16 pm
Wew awesome guys ww
StrongSore

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:17 pm
So, I have been continuing to eat a diet that is mostly comprised of raw veggies and lean protein (mostly salad and grilled chicken) for the last few days to see how long I can ride that wave. I've also been surprisingly able to resist the late-night snacking which has been my biggest nemesis.

As of this morning I was down another 2 pounds to 286.5. The weird thing is that I had a little bit of a bounce-back yesterday morning when i weighed myself. But now that has been corrected. It took a little getting used to, but I've learned to ignore the day-to-day fluctuations in weight that can be somewhat annoying. (Actually, that's not true. I still get excited when I see the weight go down, but when it bounces back up I shrug it off).

As an aside, does anybody who lives here in Florida weigh themselves on the scale at Publix? Everytime I go there and weigh myself the scale says I am 5-6 pounds lighter than what my scale at home says -- and that's with my clothes on, wallet, phone, keys, etc. At first I thought that their scale was wrong, but then it happened at another Publix. Is my scale at home wrong or is Publix's scales very forgiving! Maybe its a ploy so that you'll weigh yourself when you get there and get so excited that you lost a few pounds that you reward yourself with some sort of food that you wouldn't normally buy.
AncientCon

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:17 pm
10 lbs, from 150 to 140

But I also gained some muscle definition, so that helped people notice too
StrongSore

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:18 pm
How is it going for you with Mindful eating?
DonkeyWonder

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:18 pm
10 lbs, from 150 to 140

But I also gained some muscle definition, so that helped people notice too
PsychicNasty

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:42 am
wish i could be consistent with my diet
CoinBoredom

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:43 am
For me it took about 30lbs but I am 5'11"...so I don't know, for you, less than that I guess.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum